One America News Network to Broadcast ‘The Clintons’ Pay-to-Play Scheme: An OAN Special Report’ Based upon Judicial Watch September 29 Clinton Scandal Panel
OCTOBER 05, 2016
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that One America News Network (OAN) will broadcast “The Clintons’ Pay to Play Scheme: An OAN Special Report” four times between Wednesday and Sunday, drawing upon the Judicial Watch Clinton Scandal panel discussion transmitted live nationwide on September 29. The half-hour OAN Special Report will be introduced and narrated by OAN’s Washington, DC-based political correspondent John Hines.
The fast-paced Judicial Watch Clinton Scandal panel was hosted by Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. He was joined by Clinton scandal experts Peter Schweizer, author of the New York Times best-seller Clinton Cash; Joseph E. diGenova, former U.S. States Attorney, District of Columbia; Jerome Corsi, author of Partners in Crime; and Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell. OAN covered the panel live during the presentation.
The OAN Special Report will incorporate direct commentary and analysis by Fitton and the four panelists to help provide answers to the questions addressed by panel participants:
- How did the Clintons come to have a net worth in the hundreds of millions?
- Why would a Clinton shell corporation wind up in the “Panama Papers?”
- Did Mrs. Clinton violate the law in her handling of classified documents?
- Did the FBI perform a “cover-up” investigation?
- Did the Clinton Foundation trade access to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in exchange for donations?
Beginning on Wednesday, October 5, OAN will air the Special Report at the following times:
- Wednesday, Oct 5 – 10:00pm ET
- Friday, Oct 7 – 10:00pm ET
- Saturday, Oct 8 – 5:00pm ET
- Sunday, Oct 9 – 5:00pm ET