It is the priority of Judicial Watch to continue to expose, pursue, and litigate corruption and concealment in the Obama administration.
Pursuant to this effort, Judicial Watch has filed more than 3,000 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and other open records requests to tear down the wall of secrecy and deception being used to “transform” our nation; and initiated more than 300 separate lawsuits against the Obama administration for its failure to comply with our lawful open records requests. These allegations into the Obama administration’s deleterious corruption and concealment include:
- Failure to enforce federal laws against illegal immigration
- Use of a private e-mail system by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton;
- Illegal targeting by the IRS of Tea Party and other conservative groups;
- Abuse of power by modifying and delaying ObamaCare for political purposes;
- “Executive amnesty” granted to untold millions of illegal aliens
Want More Results? Want More Action? Support Judicial Watch Right Now.
Select Amount to Donate
About Judicial Watch Donations
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Judicial Watch by emailing us or calling us toll free at (1) 888-593-8442.
Judicial Watch is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are received from individuals, foundations, and corporations and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For a copy of our latest IRS form 990 send an email to [email protected]Contact