Judicial Watch Panel: Election 2008
MAY 13, 2008
"Election 2008: What the Media Isn’t Telling You"
Thursday, May 15th
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
The National Press Club’s Lisagor Room
529 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20045
The doors will open at 12:30 for press set-up.
The panel will begin at 1:00 PM and conclude at 2:30 PM
Tom Fitton: President, Judicial Watch
To register, e-mail email@example.com or call (202) 646-5172 x321
News media inquiries only (no registrations), please call (202) 646-5188.
Mult box will be available.
- Take Metro to Metro Center.
- Take the 13th Street Exit, take escalator to 13th Street; you should be at the corner of 13th and G Streets.
- Walk one block south to F Street
- Turn right (West) and walk one block to 14th Street
- Turn left and walk downhill to the National Press Building
- Enter and take the elevators to the 13th Floor