These are documents turned over by the Commerce Department, under a March 5, 2002, court order as a result of Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit concerning the activities of the Cheney Energy Task Force. The documents contain a map of Iraqi oilfields, pipelines, refineries and terminals, as well as two charts detailing Iraqi oil and gas projects, and “Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts.” The documents are dated March 2001. Click here to view the press release.
- Iraq Oil Map
- Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts – Part 1
- Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts – Part 2
- United Arab Emirates Oil Map
- United Arab Emirates: Major Oil and Natural Gas Development Projects
- Saudi Arabia Oil Map
- Saudi Arabia: Major Oil and Natural Gas Development Projects