NOVEMBER 02, 2011
Defendants, acting under color of federal authority, have and are continuing to deprive Plaintiff of his First Amendment rights by refusing to grant him permission to publish written answers to questions posed to him by Ms. Judith Miller of The New York Times and/or by failing to specify any particular portion of the answers that allegedly are objectionable so as allow Plaintiff to revise the answers to address Defendants’ alleged concerns.
Official Legal Documents
- Complaint For Declaratory and Injunctive Relief - February 12, 2003
- Plaintiff's Opposition to Defendants' Motion For Summary Judgment and Plaintiff's Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment - June 14, 2004
- Affidavit of John Vincent - June 14, 2004
- Plaintiff's Reply to Defendants' Opposition to Plaintiff's Cross Motion for Summary Judgment - March 18, 2005
- Memorandum and Opinion Order - July 31, 2006
- Plaintiff's Renewed Cross Motion for Summary Judgment - February 15, 2007
- Plaintiff's Opposition to Defendants' Renewed Motion for Summary Judgment or, in the Alternative, for a Stay of All Proceedings and Plaintiffs' Memorandum in Support of Their Renewed Cross Motion for Summary Judgement - February 15, 2007
- Plaintiff's Reply in Support of Their Renewed Cross Motions for Summary Judgment - March 23, 2007
Sign Up for Updates!